Protega Global conforms to the following:
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
• SEDEX - Committed to connecting businesses and their global suppliers to share ethical data and enabling continuous improvement in ethical performance.
• EU REACH Regulation in so far as it applies to the products supplied and its upstream suppliers and especially the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) list of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) which total 168 declarable substances at 8th February 2016
• RoHS - Restriction of the use Of certain Hazardous Substances
• CHIPS – Chemicals Hazardous Information and Packaging
• General Products Safety Regulations 2005 and General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
• Biocides directive 98/8/E (DMF prohibition)
• EU Directive 94/62/EC on Packaging Waste and Hazardous Waste Regulations 2011
• Packaging (Essential Requirements) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/1640) (No heavy metal concentration of lead mercury cadmium hexavalent chromium or other heavy metals which exceed 0.1%).
• Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Regulations 1997 no. 648 as amended 2013 (Prevention of and the re-use, recovery and re-cycling of waste.)